Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Evo Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Front "Cam-Link" Suspension - Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- Billet Deck - CNC Cut Billet Aluminum Deck.
- Reinforced Frame - Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
- Posi Lock Folding - Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
- One-Touch Chain Tensioning - Tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel.
- Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum rims.
- Disc Brakes - Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
- Adjustable Handlebars - Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
- CUSTOM Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum.
- Tires - 11 inch Oversized Street Tires - Tubeless.
Drive System: Single Speed Gear Box
Seat Included: No
Engine: 63cc 2HP 2-Stroke
Top Speed: 35+ mph (weight dependant)
Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
Tires/Front: 11 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
Tires/Rear: 11 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
Max load: 265 lbs
Max Range: 20 miles per tank
Carton Size: 46x17x19 inches 71lbs
Product Size: Standing 29x24x50in, Folded 36x24x18in
Net Weight: 53 lbs
Gross Weight 58 lbs
Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 10 March, 2011.